Border Guard Sgt. Jennifer Smith-Moss has been deployed in the Arizona border region since 2011.

Smith-Miller started as a border patrol officer, then became a border agent, before becoming a nurse.

She says her job has helped her keep her sanity and keep her spirits up while working on the border.

“The most challenging part is that you’re in a place where you can see the world, and it’s so big, and so bright, and there are so many different cultures,” Smith-Millions says.

“It’s a really stressful place.”

Smith-Milks job has also been stressful.

Last summer, she said she had a nightmare that included a man trying to rape her.

Smith said the man was wearing a mask and told her he was a Border Patrol agent and she could help him.

Smith says that after the nightmare, she was in a bad mood and decided to go to the hospital for some meds.

But she said the hospital didn’t offer her medication and instead offered to pay for it.

The hospital was so worried about the man that they had to take him off the meds, Smith-Smith said.

Smith was told she needed to stay in the hospital until they could pay for the medication.

That’s when she decided to help the man, Smith said.

When she got back to her hotel, she found her boyfriend and her boyfriend had left her with the man.

She called the hospital, who told her to call back.

“I was thinking that I was going to die that night, and I was so sad, and crying,” Smith said, crying for her boyfriend.

Smith then called her boyfriend back.

They got on the phone, and the phone was going off so often that the boyfriend had to answer the phone to call his boyfriend back, Smith recalled.

She then texted her boyfriend to tell him to come over.

When he did, Smith found that her boyfriend was having a panic attack and didn’t want to go home, Smith remembered.

Smith texted him that he was in trouble and that she needed help.

When Smith called 911, she heard someone screaming.

She went to the man and found that he had been stabbed, Smith explained.

When paramedics arrived, the man’s body was lying in the bed, with his throat slit.

Smith immediately took the man to a hospital in Mesa.

The man was declared dead at the hospital and his body was taken to a morgue.

Smith believes her boyfriend is still alive, and she is going to bring him to justice.

She said she has started an online fundraiser to help pay for his funeral expenses.

The online fundraiser is on her Facebook page.

“You can help him,” Smith explained, “and I don’t think I will ever see him again, but I know that he will be buried at the cemetery in Phoenix.”